Nov 20, Nov 22, Thanksgiving Dec 25, Dec 27, Christmas Jan 1, Jan 3, New Year's Apr 2, Apr 4, Easter May 27 Memorial Day
Please specify session dates when enrolling.
CALL 810-632-7222 ext 25
This 9 week class is to provide the home
schooled student with gymnastic fundamentals,
progressive concepts, along with building
stronger muscles, and general physical activities.
The student must be of school age.
However, they may be 4 if enrolling with a sibling.
Students will be broken up into groups
by the coaching staff (60 minutes).
Girls: leotards, hair pulled back, off face & shoulders,
Boys: shorts and tucked-in t-shirt, barefoot
• All participants must have a parent-signed release
form on file to participate in class.
• If your child is over 6, you may leave the gym during
class time, as long as the staff has an up-to-date cell
• Children are to be picked up promptly at the end of class
• Tuition must be paid in full prior to enrollment
• Children should place their belongings in cubby holes
upon entering gym
• Children must wait on the benches until their coach calls
their class to the gym area
• Children are not allowed to be in the gym area when they
are not in a supervised class.