Safe progressions for trampoline, mini-tramp and floor tumbling. A fantastic,
FUN sport! (Beginning/Intermediate/Advanced are 50 min.)
Beginning : Going into 1st grade & up
Intermediate : All ages. Must have a solid BRIDGE KICKOVER
Advanced : All ages. Must have a BACK HANDSPRING and FRONT
TUCK on trampoline.
T&T Pre-Team: Ages 5-8 by invitation only - pre-competition level
(80 min) 2 days a week recommended.
Drop-In Tumble: 3rd grade & up. Attention Cheerleaders and Dancers:
Need your back walkover? Back handspring? Back Tuck? If so, this class
is for you! This class is for students who want instruction on tumbling.
Punch card class.(60 min)
Sports Readiness: (2nd grade & up)
Whether soccer, skiing, snowboarding, basketball, hockey, or gymnastics
is your sport, this strength & conditioning class will improve muscle tone.
Girls: leotards, hair pulled back, off face & shoulders,
Boys: shorts and tucked-in t-shirt, barefoot
T&T: same attire as boys/girls
• All participants must have a parent-signed release
form on file to participate in class.
• If your child is over 6, you may leave the gym during
class time, as long as the staff has an up-to-date cell
• Children are to be picked up promptly at the end of class.
• Tuition must be paid in full prior to enrollment.
• Children should place their belongings in cubby holes
upon entering gym.
• Children must wait on the benches until their coach calls
their class to the gym area.
• Children are not allowed to be in the gym area when they
are not in a supervised class.