Family Registration Fee
- We have an annual family registration fee of $45. Registration fees are non-refundable.
- For every additional student that enrolls, a 5% discount will be applied to the tuition that is due. There is no additional discount applied for students enrolled in 2 classes/week, since a discounted tuition has already been applied.
Automatic Installment Billing Policy
- We will charge your credit or debit card the 1st of each month. If provided, an e-mail receipt will be sent any time a payment is processed. Automatic installment billing only applies to programs that have installment monthly tuition. Fees for other products and/or services shall be paid for at the time of purchase and/or registration.
- If you are enrolled in a program that has installment monthly tuition you are continuously enrolled in the program and will incur installment monthly tuition charges on your account until a Bounce Class Stop Request Form is submitted. If you are are stopping a class (with reoccurring monthly tuition) you can turn the stop form in to the front desk any time during the month you are finishing up. It must be turned in to the front desk BEFORE the 1st day of the new month. If you stop a class after the month begins, you will not receive credits and/or refunds for the remaining classes in the current month.
- Bounce does not send a monthly bill and it is your responsibility to pay your account balance.
- You can pay your account balance before the 1st of each month at the Bounce Front Desk or online at HartlandSportsCenter.com. If payment is not received on and/or before the 1st of the month (regardless of what day of the month the 1st falls on or if it is a holiday), Bounce will initiate electronic payments for any balances due on your account. Payments will be processed with the payment method/information you have securely on-file with Bounce. this authorization will remain in effect until you notify the Bounce office in writing that the authorization should be terminated. If for any reason, payment cannot be processed and your account balance remains overdue, understand that your enrollment in classes will be cancelled. You are responsible for all cost incurred for collection of any delinquent payments, including but not limited to collection/attorney fees/ court cost. Monthly payment amounts may vary as classes are added or dropped and as other charges/payment are applied to your account.
Make Up Policy
- Your tuition pays for a class spot, REGARDLESS OF ATTENDANCE. Bounce does not guarantee the availability of make-up classes. Students may receive one (1) make up class every 8 weeks. Missed classes must be made up during Open Bounce/Preschool Playtime. You must be enrolled in class at the time of your make-up. All make-ups expire at the end of July. Absolutely NO make up classes can be made up in other preschool or recreational classes
- Bounce does not issue any refunds for any reason.
- We do not give credits and/or refunds for missed and/or cancelled classes due to holidays, vacation, illness, weather or any other reason. Most months will have four classes. Some months you may receive five classes, some may have three. During the year, the schedule allows the months to average each other out. Therefore, you will not be charged extra for the months with five classes, nor will you be charged less for those with three for the holidays.