Family Registration Fee
- We have an annual family registration fee of $45. If you enroll during Session 2, the registration fee will be prorated to $22.50. If enrolling for Summer Session, the fee is waived.
- For every additional student that enrolls, a 5% discount will be applied to the tuition that is due. There is no additional discount applied for students enrolled in 2 classes/week, since a discounted tuition has already been applied.
Pay In Full
- Our customers that pay in full pay at the time of enrollment. Those that enroll for Session 1 will NOT be automatically enrolled for Session 2. They MUST re-enroll.
Installment Plan Option
- Our customers on the Installment Plan will pay 9 equal installments from September to May. We have already accounted for school breaks, holidays, etc. so each installment will remain the same, regardless of how many classes are in the month. The installment payments will be automatically charged from a valid debit/credit card on file on the first of the month. You may pay with cash or check; however, this must be done prior to the first of the month. Since we offer continuous enrollment, the installment will be prorated if you decide to join at anytime during the session. Families with students on the installment plan, who are enrolled in Session 1, WILL be automatically re-enrolled for Session 2.
Make Up Policy
- Students receive 2 make up classes per child per full session. Missed classes must be made up during Open Bounce or Preschool Playtime before the end of the month in which your session ends. To maintain our student/coach ratio we do NOT allow any missed classes to be made up during any other preschool or instructional class.
- Tae Kwon Do students are allowed to make up missed classes in other classes at the same level during the session.
- If you are on the installment plan and would like to drop your student from the class they are enrolled in, a drop form must be filled out 30 days before the intended drop date. We do NOT accept drop forms after April 1st.
- If within your child’s first 30 days at Bounce you are not satisfied for any reason, we will refund your unused tuition. Refunds will not be given after the first 30 days, an account credit will be applied. All refund requests must be made in writing and within the current session your child is enrolled. Refunds and account credits will be processed within 30 days of written cancellation. Absolutely NO refunds are given on punch cards (Open Bounce, Drop-In, Private/Semi Lessons).
- During the Summer Session we offer our Flex Schedule, resulting in some changes to the above policies. We waive the Family Registration Fee and there are no installment payments available for the Summer Session, only pay in full. We do not allow any make ups, at Open Bounce or otherwise. Finally, there are no refunds for the Summer Session