Open Bounce/Preschool Playtime
Open “Bounce” is a supervised, non-instructional event. It is designed for students to have extra practice on skills they have already leared in class. Participants are NOT to use open gym to attempt new skills. To learn new skills, try a class or private lesson! All children must be signed in by a parent or have a BOUNCE parent signed release form on file. All Ages up to 23. Children 4 & under must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the gym area. Limited to the first 25 participants. Preschool Playtime is exclusively for children 4 and under.
Pre-registration required for Preschool Playtime. Call us or sign up online.
Participates MUST have a parent signed release form on file. NO jeans please.
Ages 5 and under MUST have a parent present in the gym.
Ages 4 and under MUST have parent supervision on the floor, as well as all equipment inside the gym area.
|Punch Cards||Open Bounce
One time visit-
Ages 5 & Under: MUST have a parent present in the gym at all times.
Ages 4 & Under: MUST have parent supervision on the floor, as well as on all equipment inside the gym area.
Open Bounce Rules
Open BOUNCE is a supervised, non-instructional event. It is designed for students to practice skills they have already learned in class. Participants are NOT allowed to attempt new skills. New skills can be learned in a class or private lesson. All children must be signed in by a parent or have a BOUNCE parent signed release form on file.
- Open Bounce is limited to the first 50 participants.
- Due to insurance purposes no one over the age of 23 is permitted on any equipment.
- 1 at a time on the trampolines.
- No jumping from trampoline to trampoline.
- No diving or belly flops into pits- feet first only.
- No spotting by staff or participants.
- No running.
- Any equipment or mats moves must be returned to original place.
- No rough-housing, fighting, or general sibling squabbles.
- No attempting new skills- head over heels (flipping) which is dangerous, even deadly. All attempted skills must have been taught in a controlled class environment.
- Athletic attire only. No sports-bras as tops. Boys must wear shirts.
- No jeans, hoodies, or clothing with zippers, toggles or metal embellishments.
- No jewelry.
- No electronics on the floor.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No food, drink or gum allowed in the gym area.
- Children who cannot adhere to the safety rules must sit out or will be asked to leave.
- NO parents on the equipment.